12 million padel players worldwide... Are you Game4Padel?
What is Padel?
Padel is a racket sport that combines elements of tennis, squash and badminton and is played by over 12 million people. Padel is doubles only and played outdoors and indoors.
A padel court is smaller than a tennis court (10m x 20m) and is surrounded by glass walls and steel fence. The similarities to tennis are the presence of a net, the scoring system and the balls (slightly softer). Padel bats are small so easier to manoeuvre than tennis rackets.
Padel is fun, accessible and very sociable. It is an appealing game for all ages and levels of players.
Game4Padel offers different ways to make you discover the game at our venues accross the UK:
- A free introductory session with your local club coach for 2 to 4 people. Find your closest Game4Padel venue below and organise your trial directly with the coach.
- Padel Pack: Get a 3 month membership and a brand new padel racket for only £54. Go to our membership section to get your deal!
- Join your local Game4Padel Club sessions such as Social Padel and Club Nights to meet other players.
- Keep in touch with Game4Padel by subscribing and following us on social media to make sure you don't miss our padel events and festivals!
Unfortunately we can't leave equipment at our venues anymore, however you can buy rackets and balls on the Game4Padel club shop. We are offering great deals so you can play padel as soon as possible and in the best conditions!
From only £5/month you can become a Game4Padel member as an individual or as a family and enjoy the benefits below:
- Court booking discount - Save £2/hour everytime you play!
- Priority booking - Book your court in advance!
- Discount on clothing, equipment, rackets.
- Discount on group and private lessons.
- Reduced rate on tournaments and events
- Eligibilty to enter Game4Padel interclub team leagues and club's box leagues.
If you are new to padel why not joining with our Padel Pack at £54 for a 3 month membership and a brand new racket!