12 million padel players worldwide... Are you Game4Padel?
Hey padel player!
Game4Padel is bringing padel, the fastest growing sport in the world, to your doorstep! Padel is a racket sport that combines elements of tennis, squash and badminton and is played by over 12 million people. Padel is doubles only and played outdoors and indoors.
A padel court is smaller than a tennis court (10m x 20m) and is surrounded by glass walls and steel fence. The similarities to tennis are the presence of a net, the scoring system and the balls (slightly softer). Padel bats are small so easier to manoeuvre than tennis rackets.
Padel is fun, accessible and very sociable. It is an appealing game for all ages and levels of players.
New to the game?!
Get your Game4Padel Starter Pack today:
- Free 2 week membership giving access to all members benefits
- Free court booking for the duration of the membership
- Free use of rackets
- Book a Try Padel session for free and let our padel pro introduce you to the game.
How to book a padel court?
Book a padel court at one of our Game4Padel venues. Just like learning the game of padel...it's quick and simple! Watch our short video below to find out how to book a court!
Become a Game4Padel Member
Watch this short video below to find out more about our Game4Padel membership benefits and go to our Join Today section to become a member!
- Court booking discount - Save £2/hour everytime you play!
- Priority booking - Book your court in advance!
- Discount on clothing, equipment, rackets.
- Discount on group and private lessons.
- Reduced rate on tournaments and events
- Eligibilty to enter Game4Padel interclub team leagues and club's box leagues.
Barnton Park LTC
12 Barnton Park
Paties Road Recreation Ground