Edinburgh Padel Winter Box Leagues
Mon, 30 Dec 2019 00:00
Enter a padel pair in our Game4Padel Winter Box Leagues and compete against players of a similar level. Will your team get promoted?!
To enter please click here.
- Non members = £20
- Game4Padel members = £10. To join please go to game4padel.com
- The entry fee does not include the court booking cost. When booking a court to play a match, the cost should be shared by all 4 players involved.
How to enter?
- Enter a pair in our Open League (couples in the Open league can be men only, mixed or women only) or enter a pair in our Ladies League (women only)
- Age restriction is 15+.
- Enter your details after checkout.
- You will be asked your level of play. For a better understanding of padel rating in the UK please click here.
Rules and format
- Matches can be played at both Game4Padel Edinburgh venues (Thistle Padel and Barnton Park LTC).
- The pair appearing as the "home" team on the matches schedule is responsible for organising the match.
- Pairs will be put in different divisions of different level.
- Each round will have to be completed by a date set by the referee at the start of the competition.
- All matches have to be completed between Saturday 18th January and Friday 3rd April.
- At the end of this period the top 2 of each group will be promoted and the bottom 2 relegated for the Spring Box Leagues starting on the 20th April.